Social Dialogue Center At Douma: it is a platform for promoting dialogue and participation rights, it provided safe place for civilians in E.G to discuss their public issues.
The project started at August 2017 and continued to November 2017 and presented 16 sessions (8 for men,8 for women).
Topics were as following:
– The Syrian regime strategies in besieged areas.
– Previous experiments (Alwaar neighborhood, Almoadmia).
– Present situation of E.S.
– Defining basic terms (ceasefire,..etc)
– CSO and social initiatives role to enhance the civilians lives in E.G.
– Civil conflicts and its solutions.
– Internal displacements in E.G.
– Social media and its role in transferring civilians messages.